*Please note that registrations for classes scheduled between Jan 2019 - June 2020 are now officially open. Course dates and registrations for classes from July 2020 will be announced in Q2 2020.
For enquiries or advanced reservations of seats, please kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please also kindly note that registrations and class seat reservations are on a first-come-first-serve basis and registrations will close once a class is fully subscribed.
1. Applicants may apply for the course with the available schedule online.
2. Applicants who are successfully selected for the course will receive the letter of confirmation via email.
3. Confirmed enrolment is based on a first-come, first-served basis, upon full payment of the course fee. Registration does not guarantee enrolment in the course.
4. Participants will receive a letter of confirmation via email if the course is confirmed and the registration accepted.
Cheques should be made payable to "ANAVANTAGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY LLP". Please cross the cheque and write the Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number on the back of the cheque. Mail the cheque to:
ATTN: Course Manager
AnaVantage Management Consultancy LLP
1 Scotts Road, Shaw Centre, #24-10, Singapore 228208
^Terms and Conditions:
1. There will strictly be no cancellation, postponement or deferment once participant(s) has/have submitted the registration form and once the course is confirmed, the full course fees will be charged regardless of the individual's attendance.
2. AnaVantage reserves the right to cancel a class or program should the minimum number of participants are not met. AnaVantage reserves the right to cancel a class or program due to unforeseen circumstances.
3. In the event there is a cancellation, AnaVantage will inform participants three to seven business working days in advanced and a full course or program fees will be refunded.
4. If you are represented by your Company, please indicate your SUB-BU code for billing purposes.
5. For participants represented by their Company, the terms of payment are 30 days after course completion date.
6. For individual sign-ups, course fees shall be made in full (cash, cheque, telegraphic transfer or via PAYPAL using Masters or Visa) before commencement of the scheduled class. An invoice with the payment amount, which requires immediate payment, will be sent after registration is confirmed. For Paypal payment, more information will be provided via email.
7. There will strictly be no recording (audio, visual or otherwise), photo-taking or reproduction of any forms or medium without the written consent of AnaVantage Management Consultancy LLP.
8. Withdrawal and deferment notice must be made in writing to AnaVantage via email at email@example.com. For withdrawal cases, the portion of course fee to be charged is based on the date of notice as follows:
· More than 14 days before the commencement of the course - 50%
· 14 days or less before commencement of the course - 70%
· On or after date of commencement - 100%
9. AnaVantage reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
10. AnaVantage Management Consultancy LLP, its governors, officers, agents and employees shall not be liable for any loss, damages and/or injury, including loss of life, which participants of our Courses may suffer arising out of, or in connection with our Courses, whether the loss, damage and/or injury was suffered on any of our training premises or at any other venue(s) in connection with our Courses.
11. As of 2 July 2015, in accordance to Singapore's Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), all contact number information captured will be strictly for course administration purposes. If you have indicated your contact number in the Do Not Call Registry, please do not submit the information in the above form and you further agree to be contacted via any of the above submitted contact information and shall indemnify AnaVantage in cases of legal disputes, or otherwise. Please note that your personal data will be used for the purposes of administration and management of your course, assessment and certification and these information may be disclosed to relevant organizations such as our course partners, entities who are responsible for the award of certificates, assessment agencies and as well, agencies who may provide funding to the course you have signed up for, and your personal information may also be revealed to your employee upon official requests and/or for verification purposes and your information will also be retained until such a time where the purpose of storing your personal data is no longer served by the retention of such data. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.