In partnership with the Singapore Polytechnic PACE Academy (CET), AnaVantage is pleased to announce that the following courses are approved under the SkillsFuture.Sg initiative from January 2016:
1. Introduction to Statistics and Quantitative Data Analysis
2. Introduction to Survey Methodology: Survey and Factor Analysis
3. Principles of Business Analytics
4. Advanced Business Analytics
5. Big Data Analytics: A Primer and Practicum
AnaVantage also partnered with the Singapore Training and Development Association (STADA) to offer the following course under the SkillsFuture initiatve:
6. Certificate in Applied Talent Analytics
7. Certificate in Artificial Intelligence for People Analytics
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above who have received their SkillsFuture Credit account activation letter will be eligible for an initial credit of $500 which can be used to pay for course fees for a range of eligible skills-related courses. The credits can be used on top of existing course fee subsidies/funding (Singapore Polytechnic Alumni enjoys an additional 10% discount).
To find out more about the approved courses, please click here to search by any of the above course title, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply, simply indicate in the registration form that you would like to use your SkillsFuture Credit and a Customer Care Consultant will be assigned to assist you on the application process.
1. This is only applicable for self-sponsored applicants and can be applied via SkillsFuture Portal within 30 days from course commencement date or within 90 days after the end of course.
2. SkillsFuture is a registered trademark of the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and members of the public are advised to visit the official SkillsFuture website at www.skillsfuture.sg for more information.